About our Dental Practice in Freehold, NJ
Welcome to Dental Harmony the dental practice of Dr. Brandon Elimanco in Freehold, NJ, where we have been serving our local communities of Freehold, Manalapan, Howell, Jackson and Marlboro since 2000. Our mission at Dental Harmony is to create a positive impact in your dental health. We care about creating a comfortable and positive experience. We cater to patients who seek careful attention to their teeth and gums and seek to make their smile last a lifetime. We trust that you will find our dental practice and caring approach different from others.
At Dental Harmony in Freehold NJ, we care about creating a comfortable and positive experience with each encounter. We believe that trust is an essential part of our practice. We are honored to have been selected by families for over 25 years to take care of their most precious commodity, their health. It is our greatest pleasure when we can surpass our patients’ expectations and help them achieve a better state of dental health.
What Dental "Harmony" Means
Dental Harmony is an acronym for the philosophy of our practice:
- "H" represents heath, our most valued commodity
- "A" represents attitude, our positive outlook can make a significant difference in our daily lives
- "R" represents respect and responsibility; we value others as we do ourselves
- "M" represents mission, our belief to promote the benefits of dentistry, prevent disease and provide excellence in care
- "O" represents operational systems, our continued efforts to provide service in an efficient manner
- "N" represents neighborhood and networking; we value our community and other dental specialist that share our beliefs
- "Y" represents yes, an always-positive approach to life and you, without which our practice could not exist